Here is a hastily drawn image for the New Year. I really wanted to get everyone that is a part of the blog in this image, PLUS a goat named ‘Basil Oliver William Windsor the 3rd’ which will be featured in the next update. Unfortunately I don’t know when it will come out seeing as I am being extremely lazy…
But 299 followers? Wow, I never expected to get this noticed over such a short time *twoweekscoughcough* I do have to admit, it was hard in the beginning. I almost got dissuaded to do what every other blog I found did… Use porn as a gimmick… I’m glad I didn’t, Porn just isn’t what I wanted to draw. But I have to thank the kind people who got me noticed! Unfortunately I’m not here to promote blogs that a majority of you came from. Though it would be nice, but It would need to be blogs I’ve seen struggling.
On subject though, it’s finally 2013 and that means new-year resolutions… I unfortunately have a long list of things I have for me to do, except for this blog. So I want to ask you what I should do!
First of all, I have sort of been off on a tangent with many of my post doing what I mostly want. In the end I really don’t know what the proper format for a post should be in terms of the canvas sizes, structure, and other misc things pony ask blogs should have. I’m also been thinking its egotistic to have my blogs address in the left corner of each post
Second, I don’t know if the colors I’m using are OK? Looking at them on different monitors I’ve noticed that the blue can really hurt your eyes. I also want to know if the style I have been using that is a comic book feel should be something I should continue with?
I might be over thinking this but I want to see what some people have to say. I wont become better cartoonist if I don’t try new things out :D
Have a Great New Year! ~Celticfoxx & Princess Cube
- celestiamissives said: I barely notice the blog address, so I wouldn’t worry about it. I really like the blue (so I must have the right kind of monitor! pbbt! ) and think it’s very striking and compliments your style nicely. It sets you off from other blogs.
- celestiamissives likes this
- ask--star--stalker likes this
- jerkyhooves likes this
- askgargle likes this
- kungfutruffle likes this
- anangryhamster likes this
- spurshollow likes this
- askcharliefoxtrot likes this
- askwordplay likes this
- askwordplay said: I think you are doing it fine. I don’t think there is even a proper format for Tumblr in general, just do what you feel like. As to the colors, I see them without issue, but I do have a sort of colourblindness so >_>.
- questionpinkamena likes this
- wiseplatypus likes this
- emptyns likes this
- reterence likes this
- askprincesscube posted this